Week 8 progress

 Progress

    I would say that i've made substantial progress in my writing this semester so far. I've been able to be very creative with my story retelling and am now at the point where I'm comfortable using dialogue in my stories. I still haven't nailed a weekly routine but I manage to get all my assignments done! I will definitely take advantage of the extra credit once it gets closer to the end of the semester. I think that my website development is going well and the second-person point of view. In the future, I'd like to time manage a little better so that way I have more time to focus on story research and development for my storybook. I think the structure of my website and blog have worked well so far, so changes will not need to be made to those. 

Law School at UT Austin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 7 Story: The Tiger King